2009年8月14日金曜日

Thanks Heath











13/Aug/2009
I'm Hiromi, this is my 3rd time to write blog.
We had speial guest from Japan(actually Australia) yesterday. That's Heath.
We are really glad to see him in Canada.
Today, we did group work tomorrow presentation. So we are really busy to prepare it. But we have astronomy night. It is kind of our break time!
We really cant wait to see beautiful Canadian stars!

We did display to explain about our product, vending machine to the people who stay at St Paul's.
I played Sqush with Dave after school. I lost game but it is awesome time to play it. I didnt play for almost 2 yrs since i came back to Japan from New Zealand.
Recently, I get really sick of St Paul's foods. I really miss Japanese healthy foods.
We hope we can do good resentation tomorrow!
It was really nice time to see you, Heath!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿