2009年8月17日月曜日

16th day in canada











I'm shohei.




We arrived at St Paul's 12 o'clock. Because we get on the bus from Toronto in 9:30. Today is our last holiday in Canada. We have been to Toronto all day long.




Our member are Hiromi, Mizuki, Saori, Kasumi, Rika, Chinami, Saki, Ryousuke, Taiki, Yusuke, Hiroya and I.




Our treasure began from a trouble. We waited bus in "Davis" Station. But we should have been to "David" Station. Thanks for the misstake, we must have run for true Station. It's very lucky we are in time.




Ryousuke, Taiki, Yusuke, Hiroya and I had a lunch at Burger King. It's very delicious. And so big. After lunch, I went to instrumental store with Ryousuke. I met Gibson SG that finger board is made by maple. I haven't seen it in Japan, so I'm surprised and I try it. After 2 o'clock, I wandered Toronto all day long.




We enjoy today, so we can consantrate our project.








Yes We Can !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿