2009年8月5日水曜日

4th day in waterloo




Hello. I'm Shohei.




We had a vocabulary and conversation skill class by Andrew. We brainstormed product and service only in Japan, find "Wh-" question about products. In meeting, we made our promotion word "CCS" and "AAA". CCS stand for "Confortable, Convinience, Speed". . AAA stand for "Anytime, Anywhere, Anything" .




Afternoon, we had Ron's class about Business writing. We learned Business writing is different from infomal wrting about fomality etc. His personality is very good, but his question is very very very difficult. We were SUFFERED from his question because he didn't understand our a lot of answer.




And in the evening, we went to mall. I bought tennis racket in there. I can play tennis with my friends. I'm looking forward it.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿